Adjective(1) of many different kinds purposefully arranged but lacking any uniformity(2) considered individually(3) distinctly dissimilar or unlike(4) having great diversity or variety
(1) They made various other angry accusations and in the end walked out in contempt.(2) The seminars are presented by the aforementioned authors as well as various professional agencies.(3) The performances are polished and well adapted to the differing styles of the various works.(4) They will be directed to the various other venues, both public and commercial.(5) Gorky's drawings are so rich, so various , so complex, and often so mysterious that they must be studied with rigorous concentration if we are to tease out their secrets.(6) Like others I am also a member of various community groups and charities all of which are unpaid.(7) There are various types of eczema, with slightly different causes and symptoms.(8) My difficulties with this are many and various and should be shared by most.(9) To address this, an instructor must use various teaching methods to capture as many students as possible.(10) We had extra staff in the ground, at the railway station and across various parts of the city.(11) Cannabis does not have to be smoked; one can cook with it and use it in various other ways.(12) There are many mountain ranges throughout the world, all of various ages and sizes.(13) We involved women from various parts of the County and from different walks of life.(14) The hatches covering the various access points into the hull stood invitingly open.(15) Some came with empty oil tanks of various sizes to hoard the fuel as much as possible.(16) in various places
(1) various kinds :: розныя віды
(2) various things :: розныя рэчы
(3) various forms :: розныя формы
(4) various places :: розныя месцы
(5) various countries :: розныя краіны
(6) various parts :: розныя часткі
(7) in various ways :: рознымі спосабамі
(8) for various reasons :: па розных прычынах
(9) various regions :: розныя рэгіёны
(10) various factors :: розныя фактары
1. diverse ::
2. assorted ::
3. versatile ::
4. several ::
1. monotone ::
2. solid ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...about how much you
heart VARIOUS things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
These are for VARIOUS things
I can do for you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
The VARIOUS obligations and duties
of the parties...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...let alone showing them
in VARIOUS stages of undress.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 7
and doing research
for my book on how VARIOUS
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Belarusian Dictionary: various
Meaning and definitions of various, translation in Belarusian
language for various with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of various in Belarusian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'various'
What various means in Belarusian, various meaning
in Belarusian, various
definition, examples and pronunciation
of various in Belarusian language.