Noun(1) the cardinal number that is the sum of four and one(2) a team that plays basketball(3) a playing card or a domino or a die whose upward face shows five pips
Adjective(1) being one more than four
(1) he met five of the staff(2) The five minutes at the end of the first half were the five minutes which separated the teams.(3) The artist, inspired by her grandmother to take up a needle and thread at the age of five , is determined it does not become a dying art.(4) we have five teachers(5) size five shoes(6) she won five nil(7) at the beginning of chapter five(8) Warm over a low heat for four to five minutes, until the dates are softened.(9) give me four or five more(10) However old you are, every woman needs five fashion garments to form the basis of her wardrobe.(11) I read five of the stories(12) Sitting on a picnic table was a beautiful little girl of maybe five or six.(13) it's five miles from here(14) If the second player drops another five on top, she scores a Soda, too.(15) four, five, six(16) what number comes before five?
(1) five hundred :: пяцьсот
(2) seventy five :: семдзесят пяць
(3) high five :: высокія пяць
(4) fifty five :: пяцьдзесят пяць
(5) five thousand :: пяць тысяч
(6) twenty-five :: дваццаць пяць
(7) five days :: пяць дзён
1. quintet ::
2. pentad ::
3. phoebe ::
4. quintuplet ::
набор з пяці прадметаў
5. fivesome ::
6. fin ::
7. v ::
8. cinque ::
9. quint ::
10. quintet ::
11. fivesome ::
13. pentad ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Five movies, two hours apiece.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
lf you can't get it done with FIVE,
you're into spray and pray,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
- Oh, well, at that age...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
Cut the throat
of a mother of FIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
English to Belarusian Dictionary: five
Meaning and definitions of five, translation in Belarusian
language for five with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of five in Belarusian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'five'
What five means in Belarusian, five meaning
in Belarusian, five
definition, examples and pronunciation
of five in Belarusian language.