Noun(1) a living organism characterized by voluntary movement(2) a human being; `wight' is an archaic term(3) a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
(1) The girl was a pretty feminine creature with hatred toward men.(2) a creature from outer space(3) If you've ever looked into the eyes of a chimp or gorilla there's no denying that lurch of recognition for a fellow creature obviously capable of complex thoughts and feelings.(4) Spin fantasies in your head, she's probably the most charming and intelligent creature on earth.(5) Both movies have a big-name comedian dressed up as a fictional creature .(6) Rachel moved her eyes down to this charming creature 's face.(7) She was as much a creature of the control freaks as any of the weaker members of the front bench.(8) the village teacher was expected to be the creature of his employer(9) What wretched creature would give up the fight before he's truly lost?(10) He said: ├ö├ç├┐I just thought she was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen in my life and I had to find out about her.├ö├ç├û(11) you heartless creature!(12) And Irma, that vain, wretched creature , would never take such an unnecessary risk to herself as that.(13) The most natural privilege of man, next to the right of acting for himself, is that of combining his exertions with those of his fellow creatures and of acting in common with them.(14) Observe how it interacts with its fellow creatures , and the vast variety of food it consumes every hour.(15) Popular art images are flowers and imaginary creatures .(16) Cows are innocent herbivores that would never knowingly consume the rendered remains of their fellow creatures .
(1) living creature :: жывое істота
(2) mythical creature :: міфічная істота
(3) the creature :: істота
(4) creature comforts :: зямныя даброты
(5) clumsy creature :: няўклюдныя істоты
(6) creature of habit :: істота звычкі
(7) poor creature :: небарака
1. animal ::
2. person ::
3. lackey ::
4. wight ::
5. fauna ::
6. tool ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hippos are the deadliest CREATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Bring this CREATURE of yours.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
that you're a CREATURE of habit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
A superior CREATURE whose egg is placed
in the nest of ordinary birds.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
...the only sea CREATURE
I would consider being eaten by...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 1
English to Belarusian Dictionary: creature
Meaning and definitions of creature, translation in Belarusian
language for creature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of creature in Belarusian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'creature'
What creature means in Belarusian, creature meaning
in Belarusian, creature
definition, examples and pronunciation
of creature in Belarusian language.