Noun(1) the weather in some location averaged over some long period of time(2) the prevailing psychological state
(1) However, the current climate suggests the time is right for long-term investors to take on more risk.(2) Such a political climate has been created that well-meaning people are even afraid to talk about it.(3) vacationing in a warm climate(4) A monsoon climate of alternating wet and dry seasons characterizes the weather.(5) agricultural development is constrained by climate(6) Some species have continued to spread northwards in response to the warmer climate .(7) In the political climate of today public service broadcasting may seem a concept that has outlived its relevance.(8) In the current fearful climate , the public might assume that the prosecution service would pull out all the stops.(9) The climate in the Peace region can cause problems with raising your own queen bees.(10) In the current political climate , it is hard to imagine this changing any time soon.(11) he had grown up in a hot climate(12) Consistently high temperatures, with no distinct dry season, characterize the climate of this region.(13) Because, to be blunt, in the present climate those sort of policies are simply untenable.(14) there's a climate of economic uncertainty(15) The expansion was on the cards for this year but the group decided the economic climate wasn't suitable.(16) It is hardly surprising that such anxiety might exist in the present political climate .
(1) climate change :: змена клімату
(2) tropical climate :: трапічны клімат
(3) mild climate :: мяккі клімат
(4) climate control :: клімат-кантроль
(5) temperate climate :: ўмераны клімат
(6) warm climate :: цёплы клімат
(7) dry climate :: сухі клімат
(8) political climate :: палітычны клімат
(9) hot climate :: гарачы клімат
1. weather conditions ::
2. region ::
3. atmosphere ::
4. mood ::
5. clime ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The CLIMATE is a bit more forgiving
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
And the CLIMATE.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
The Dornish CLIMATE agrees with me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
They got CLIMATE control
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
CLIMATE of Scandinavia
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
English to Belarusian Dictionary: climate
Meaning and definitions of climate, translation in Belarusian
language for climate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of climate in Belarusian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'climate'
What climate means in Belarusian, climate meaning
in Belarusian, climate
definition, examples and pronunciation
of climate in Belarusian language.