- кантэйнерконтейнеризацияажыццяўляць кантэйнерныя перавозкікантэйнеры
Noun(1) any object that can be used to hold things (especially a large metal boxlike object of standardized dimensions that can be loaded from one form of transport to another
(1) These can even be stored in an airtight container and served later as a teatime snack.(2) Concerns are that oil and diesel could leak from lorries at the container terminal and seep into the sea and wetlands.(3) The container can be designed to avoid sinking through the partial melt so that its location remains fixed and known.(4) Last week I had left a container of glass and cans to be collected as per the date stated, but the collection was never made.(5) The container had toppled over when the lorry carrying it got stuck in mud.(6) Mix fresh cream and transfer the mixture in an airtight container and place in freezer.(7) Toast up a batch on a weekend, and you can store it in an airtight container for weeks.(8) You can travel here by air, by boat, by rail, or in a secret compartment in the back of a container lorry.(9) The jewelry she owned was displayed in a glass container in the corner of her closet.(10) A container lorry which had been at the front of the line of traffic also left the scene without stopping.(11) The tube did not make any contact with the glass container or with the pan of the balance.(12) It is packed in an airtight container such as a foil pouch to prevent it from absorbing moisture.(13) a container ship(14) The cookies can keep for at least a week or two, as long as they are properly stored in an airtight container .(15) a microwaveable glass container(16) While you work, pack perishables in an insulated cooler or a container lined with ice packs.
(1) container ship :: кантэйнеравоз
(2) full container load :: поўная загрузка кантэйнера
(3) glass container :: шклотары
(4) water container :: кантэйнер для вады
(5) empty container :: пусты кантэйнер
(6) container port :: кантэйнерны порт
1. receptacle ::
2. vessel ::
3. canister ::
4. can ::
5. box ::
6. holder ::
7. repository ::
container, containerization, containerize, containerizes, containers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...this deceptive CONTAINER
of peanut brittle...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 14
Until I can transfer my intellect
to a more durable CONTAINER...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
...and one giant CONTAINER
of matzo ball soup.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Belarusian Dictionary: container
Meaning and definitions of container, translation in Belarusian language for container with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of container in Belarusian and in English
Tags for the entry "container"
What container means in Belarusian, container meaning
in Belarusian, container definition, examples and pronunciation
of container in Belarusian language.